Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Apologies to the Neighborhood

I got home tonight, and it appeared to me that my neighbors who have been up at their cabin for the past 2 weeks had finally gone home. My schedule lately has been difficult, so I simply haven't had time to snow blow the 6 inches or so of snow in the driveway. So, I figured I would do it when I got home tonight, at 1am. Well, lets just say that I found out the neighbors are still here. All the lights came on, and people were peaking out the window. Opps. I had two options, to finish as quickly as possible or quit and get up early tomorrow. I decided to try and hurry up and get it done, which I did, in about 30 minutes. When I shut the snowblower off, all I could hear were dogs barking. Apparently I woke the neighborhood dogs up also. Which I actually didn't even know I had any neighborhood dogs. I guess on the plus side of things, I'm assuming that all these people and animals I woke up are all from downstate. Which in most situations, they probably deserve it. I know I've had my share of being woken up from excess noise. So I guess I'm not really sorry.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo... you're THAT person!

Sarah said...

You know it!